My Goals

So, ever since I started using MuseScore in 2012, I’ve been wanting to do something like this where I share the classical music I love with others. But it hasn’t really been a feasible thing for me to do in the past cause there was an upload limit on MuseScore, so I would be like rotating pieces and such and thus losing views and comments. And of course, the sounds weren’t ideal either.

But now, I feel that this is now a possible feat for me to do. It will take years and I am willing to do it for as long as it takes. I’ll be starting with the 6 composers that I listen to the most and then expand out era by era until I’ve got lots of music by lots of composers.

These are the composers I know I’ll eventually want to cover:

  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Johann Sebastian Bach
  • Franz Joseph Haydn
  • Frederic Chopin
  • Franz Schubert
  • George Frederic Handel
  • Antonio Vivaldi
  • Johann Pachelbel
  • Muzio Clementi
  • Franz Liszt
  • Antonin Dvorak
  • Felix Mendelssohn
  • Robert Schumann
  • Johannes Brahms
  • Pytor Illich Tchaikovsky
  • Niccolo Paganini
  • Edvard Grieg
  • Carl Maria von Weber
  • Georges Bizet
  • Gioachino Rossini
  • Strauss Family

And these are the composers I’m thinking of perhaps including as well:

  • Carl Czerny
  • Others of the Bach Family(there’s like 18 composers with the last name of Bach, that family is just huge)
  • Leopold Mozart
  • Franz Xaver Wolfgang Mozart
  • Micheal Haydn

Comments